Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas soundtracks




All the moments in my life have a song playing in the backround,
usually I´m the only one to hear it.
Τhe moments that have no song, have a pause. And my (so loved)music teachers have taught me how important and powerfull pause is!

Every Christmas so far had a different soundtrack/mix. And usually I find out the full list of songs after the holidays are over.
Songs filled with love, warmth, family moments, sweet and spicy, smiles and all sort of feelings.

Here are some holiday playlists I love:

Best of Christmas
by the adored blogger Sarah Kieffer who gave me the idea for this post.  You can find her here and there.


Swinging Christmas -good old christmas-songs

I've got my love to keep me warm -old fashioned, vintage, jazzy, warm and fuzzy

Merry X´mush -Indie jingles ho ho ho

A Charlie Brown Christmas -sweet favorite

December: Heading Home - electronic, house, indie


Can't wait to see what this holiday soundtrack will bring!
Happy Holidays everyone!


(by the way, these sweet little Christmas trees are chocolate covered marzipan yummy trees... oh my do I love Dutch sweets..!)




No comments:

Post a Comment